linux-next: manual merge of the arm-soc tree with Linus' tree

Stephen Rothwell sfr at canb.auug.org.au
Sun Aug 23 16:55:48 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the arm-soc tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/cpufreq/exynos-cpufreq.c

between commit:

  62c3f2fddd43 ("cpufreq: exynos: Fix for memory leak in case SoC name does not match")

from Linus' tree and commits:

  ac4c90c82e4d ("cpufreq: exynos: remove exynos5250 specific cpufreq driver support")
  966f2a71a92d ("cpufreq: exynos: remove Exynos4x12 specific cpufreq driver support")

from the arm-soc tree.

I fixed it up (the latter commit removed the file, so I did that) and
can carry the fix as necessary (no action is required).

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr at canb.auug.org.au