I/O issues with writing to mtdblock devices on kirkwood

Ian Campbell ijc at debian.org
Fri Aug 21 13:23:46 PDT 2015

On Fri, 2015-08-21 at 15:07 +0200, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 01:24:17PM +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> > Hi kirkwood-upstream,
>
> Hi Ian
>
> Thanks for forwarding the reports to us. I will try to reproduce it on my
> TS-119P.

No problem.

BTW maybe Debian bug #794265[0] is related, it is "flash-kernel
subsequent actions result in segfault" where "flash-kernel" is the tool
which writes the mtdblock device (causing SATA issues in the original
mail).

> I'm travelling for the next 10 days, so it may take a while.

Ack. FYI I'll be on vacation from Sunday for a week.

Cheer,
Ian.

[0] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=794265