Armadaxp GPIO interrupts

raghu MG raghumag at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 13:54:04 PDT 2015

Hi Andrew,
I added these entries into armada-xp-gp.dtb
 gpio_rtm {
                compatible = "gpio-rtm";
                #address-cells = <1>;
                #size-cells = <0>;
                pinctrl-0 = <&keys_pin>;
                pinctrl-names = "default";

                 rtm at 57 {
                        label = "RTM JACKINOUT";
                        gpios = <&gpio1 26 GPIO_ACTIVE_LOW>; /* GPIO 57 */
                };
        };

So I understand the leaf nodes are specific purpose of
GPIOs(input:keyboard,mouse,touchpad etc).
1)For the board I am working needs different implementation for GPIO
57 unlike input devices drivers driving GPIOs.
2)To implement the functionality I need to write driver specific to my
board which will implement event specific to requirements.
I hope I am going right here, can you name a simple driver(kernel
source) where it would make my driver development easy.

Thanks & Regards
Raghu