Armadaxp GPIO interrupts

Andrew Lunn andrew at lunn.ch
Wed Aug 5 09:21:55 PDT 2015

On Wed, Aug 05, 2015 at 08:31:27PM +0530, raghu MG wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> The issue I found was  irq_alloc_descs is called twice
> 1st time inside   mvebu_gpio_probe & 2nd time inside irq_domain_add_simple.

So i'm somewhat confused. I just tested on my Kirkwood and 370
platforms, and an Armada XP WRT1900AC using 4.2.0-rc5, all which use
the same gpio driver.

They boot fine, the gpio driver is loaded, and the interrupt for the
gpio connected to a button are listed in /proc/interrupts. The
gpio-key driver is also able to use the gpio and the input-events
program does show events when i press the button.

So what is different with your platform?

   Andrew