NXP LPC3250 broken?

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Mon Apr 13 06:26:45 PDT 2015

On Monday 13 April 2015 15:01:35 Roland Stigge wrote:
> On 04/13/2015 01:59 PM, Joachim Eastwood wrote:
> >> I also have an EA board but not currently connected. Will need to test
> >> when I have access to it again.
> >
> > Okey, sounds good.
> >
> > Which EA board do you have, btw?
> > The old one with the display or the v2?
>
> The one w/ the display. Would be interesting to support the v2 also, though!

Sorry for highjacking the thread, but if one of you is still actively working
on lpc32xx stuff, would you be able to convert arch/arm/mach-lpc32xx/clock.c
to a proper driver for drivers/clk?

I'd like to see the platform get converted to use ARCH_MULTIPLATFORM
eventually, and this is the main showstopper.

	Arnd