[GIT PULL] RealView Device Tree support for v3.18

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Thu Sep 25 15:34:31 PDT 2014

On Friday 19 September 2014, Linus Walleij wrote:
> Linus Walleij (6):
>       leds: add a driver for syscon-based LEDs
>       leds: add device tree bindings for register bit LEDs
>       power: reset: driver for the Versatile syscon reboot
>       soc: add driver for the ARM RealView
>       ARM: l2c: parse cache properties from ePAPR definitions
>       ARM: realview: basic device tree implementation

These really shouldn't be all in one branch, and the last one should
be split into the dts and the platform changes.

I've cherry-picked the first four patches into the next/drivers
branch, so no need to send them again.

Please split up the last patch in two and put the l2c changes
into Russell's patch tracker and add my 'Reviewed-by:
Arnd Bergmann <arnd at arndb.de>'.

	Arnd