[GIT PULL] Allwinner drivers additions for 3.18

Maxime Ripard maxime.ripard at free-electrons.com
Thu Sep 25 09:31:03 PDT 2014

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 06:20:37PM +0200, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> On Saturday 20 September 2014, Maxime Ripard wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Please pull the following changes for the next merge window.
> >

> Pulled into next/drivers. The patches look good, but please note that the RTC
> subsystem does have a maintainer and mailing list. You should really keep
> them in the loop for the reviews *and* the submission.

They were. And have been ping'd multiple time, without any answer.

Plus, this thread from last december
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2013-December/220778.html,
clearly showed that it's nothing new, and that Alessandro doesn't
maintain any tree, hence why I ended up merging it.

Maxime

--
Maxime Ripard, Free Electrons
http://free-electrons.com