[GIT PULL 1/2] SOCFPGA updates for 3.18

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Tue Sep 9 07:55:49 PDT 2014

On Thursday 04 September 2014 11:11:44 dinguyen at opensource.altera.com wrote:
> Hi Arnd, Kevin and Olof,
>
> Please consider pulling in these patches for v3.18. 5 of the 6 patches are
> DTS updates and the 1 patch is updating the MAINTAINERS entry with my new
> email address.

Pulled into next/dt. It would be nice if you could in the future
separate the DT updates from the other changes more, even if that means
sending a separate patch or pull request for something as trivial as
the MAINTAINERS update.

For some reason your pull request ended up in my spam folder, where
I only found it today when looking for something else. I don't know
why this happened, but you might want to watch out for this happening
again, and ping us if a future pull request doesn't get merged within
a couple of days.

> The following changes since commit 52addcf9d6669fa439387610bc65c92fa0980cef:
>
>   Linux 3.17-rc2 (2014-08-25 15:36:20 -0700)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://git.rocketboards.org/linux-socfpga-next.git tags/socfpga_update_for_v3.18
>
> for you to fetch changes up to 75a41826e2c5dc1dc0fd5195fc29b031c97337af:
>
>   arm: dts: Add Altera SDRAM EDAC bindings & devicetree entries. (2014-09-04 10:15:52 -0500)

> arm: dts: Add Altera SDRAM EDAC bindings & devicetree entries.

Please try to be a little more verbose with the changelog, as this
is what ends up in the git history for the merge commit.

Thanks,

	Arnd