Autoloading of SPI/nor driver on kirkwood (qnap devices)

Ian Campbell ijc at hellion.org.uk
Tue Sep 2 10:06:44 PDT 2014

On Tue, 2014-09-02 at 16:54 +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> I could set these things to =m for the Debian kirkwood flavour, but
> since this is supposed to be a distro-style kernel.

(Oops, I somehow failed to insert "I would prefer not to" somewhere in
that sentence.)

But, looking at the Debian config a bit closer it seems like all this
stuff was previously =y for the kirkwood config and it's just that
things were refactored to add MTD_SPI_NOR. So I went with =y for that
too.

Still, it would be nice (tm) if these things would autoload when
modular.

Ian.