net: fec: fix regression on i.MX28 introduced by rx_copybreak support

David Miller davem at davemloft.net
Wed Oct 29 12:34:30 PDT 2014

From: Lothar Waßmann <LW at KARO-electronics.de>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 14:22:55 +0100

> Changes wrt. v1:
> - added some cleanup patches
> - simplify handling of 'quirks' flags as suggested by Russell King.
> - remove DIV_ROUND_UP() from byte swapping loop as suggested by
>   Eric Dumazet
>
> Changes wrt. v2:
> - rebased against next-20141028
> - added some more cleanups in fec.h
> - removed unused return value from swap_buffer()
> - fixed messed swab32s() call in swap_buffer2()
> - fixed messed up setup of fep->quirks

It is not appropriate to mix cleanups and bonafide bug fixes.

I want to see only bug fixes targetted at 'net'.  You can later
submit the cleanups to 'net-next'.

Also, I don't thnk your DIV_ROUND_UP() eliminate for the loop
in swap_buffer() is valid.  The whole point is that the current
code handles buffers which have a length which is not a multiple
of 4 properly, after your change it will no longer do so.