[GIT PULL] arm: pxa: fixes against v3.18-rc1

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Sun Oct 26 14:23:22 PDT 2014

On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 2:21 PM, Olof Johansson <olof at lixom.net> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 11:20 AM, Robert Jarzmik <robert.jarzmik at free.fr> wrote:
>> Arnd Bergmann <arnd at arndb.de> writes:

>>> It's arm at kernel.org, not arm at linux.org.
>>>
>>>       Arnd
>>
>> Okay, I'll resend it for -rc3 I suppose.
>
> Sorry I missed it because it wasn't sent to that address and I usually
> only look in that folder for fixes.
>
> I'll pull it in now so that we've got it queued for -rc3.

Oh! Also, the ref you've used in the pull request isn't the public
one. You probably want to add another remote to your repo as the
official public URL to it, and use that as the argument for
request-pull.

(I have two remotes in my local arm-soc repo: one is the usual origin,
which is the regular public gitserver URL for arm-soc.git, and another
that I use to push to that goes over SSH, etc.)

-Olof