[GIT PULL] ARM: brcmstb: SMP, Kconfig, earlyprintk and GISB fixes

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Mon Oct 20 13:03:30 PDT 2014

On Monday 20 October 2014 12:51:28 Florian Fainelli wrote:
> These changes were posted late during the v3.18 release cycle, and were
> eventually added to your 'late' branch, but here is an updated version

I assume the contents are all still good. Please make sure you address
them correctly. You have sent a pull request 'To' the mailing list.
If you want us to pick them up into arm-soc, please send it 'To'
arm at kernel.org, 'Cc' linux-arm-kernel at lists.infradead.org so it
doesn't get lost.

Not pulling this at the moment as I'm still busy catching up with
email after last week's conference. If you send it to the right list,
we'll get to it soon.

	Arnd