[GIT PULL] ARM: berlin: Driver changes for v3.18

Sebastian Hesselbarth sebastian.hesselbarth at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 07:34:35 PDT 2014

On 01.10.2014 17:03, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 September 2014, Sebastian Hesselbarth wrote:
>> Berlin is a little quiet this time. Antoine is still doing a great job
>> but ChipIdea USB didn't make it again this time. Let's hope it makes it
>> next time.
>>
>> At least we can add the reset driver contained in this PR.
>
> I've pulled all three into the next/late branch, we'll decide next week
> whether that makes it into 3.18, based on how things go with the stuff
> in the normal branches.
>
> Please try to send stuff earlier next time so it can be part of the
> regular submission.

Hmm, looks like I was really too late this time. Will try to send
earlier PRs next cycle.

Anyway, how should I proceed with this now? Do you want me to reapply
the patches on v3.18-rc1 and proceed with normal for-v3.19 cycle? Or
should I merge arm-soc's next/late into berlin's for-v3.19 branches
to apply new patches on top?

Sebastian