RCU bug with v3.17-rc3 ?

Russell King - ARM Linux linux at arm.linux.org.uk
Wed Oct 15 14:25:13 PDT 2014

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 10:23:10PM +0100, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> As I said, I have a patch in progress, but it seems that there needed
> to be some discussion about exactly which compiler versions are affected.
> It seems that it's not as trivial as looking at the GCC bug entry.

... and in any case, it has been a known bug for well over a year now,
and it seems that it doesn't affect _that_ many people.  So taking some
extra time to get it properly correct is the _right_ thing to do.

--
FTTC broadband for 0.8mile line: currently at 9.5Mbps down 400kbps up
according to speedtest.net.