ARMADA 370 - Distributed Switch Architecture (dsa) - device tree

Guenter Roeck guenter at roeck-us.net
Tue Oct 14 06:30:29 PDT 2014

On 10/13/2014 11:05 PM, post at twien.net wrote:
> Hi Guenter,
> I'm doing this for my employer and have currently no plans for submitting this upstream. Not that I think we will not be willing to, but it's still very premature and I have so far not been able to test this. Am basically struggling to get 'dsa' up and working.

Hah, yes, that has its own challenges. Took me a while too.
I can send you a working platform file if you think it would help,
though that would be for x86, not for devicetree use.

Also, I could publish a branch with my 6352 driver on top of
the 3.14 kernel (which is where it is currently used) if it helps.

Guenter