ARMADA 370 - Distributed Switch Architecture (dsa) - device tree

Guenter Roeck linux at roeck-us.net
Mon Oct 13 11:25:17 PDT 2014

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 12:14:41PM +0200, post at twien.net wrote:
> Dear all,
> I have a custom board equipped with an ARMADA 370 SoC (88f6W11) and
> a Marvell switch chip (88e6352) (I have written a device driver for
> the latter).

Hi Tormod,

coincidentially, I have a DSA driver for 88e6352 almost ready for submitting it
upstream. What are your plans for your driver ? Do you plan to submit it
upstream ? Either case, it would be great if you could share a pointer to it
so we can make sure that it works for both our use cases.

I have made my patch set available in the 'dsa' branch of
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/groeck/linux-staging.git
in case you are interested.

Thanks,
Guenter