[PATCH v9 0/2] Adds PMU and S2R support for exynos5420
vikas.sajjan at samsung.com
Tue Oct 7 02:22:01 PDT 2014
1] Kukjin Kim's tree, for-next branch
2] Pankaj Dubey's v9 PMU patchset
changes since v8:
- addressed abhilash's comments to remove the restoring of
the CPU0 low power state register, since it will taken care in mcpm s2r
patch from abhilash.
changes since v7:
- rebased on pankaj's latest patchset.
changes since v6:
- rebased on 3.17.rc1.
changes since v5:
- Refactored pm.c to use DT based lookup as suggested by Tomasz Figa.
changes since v4:
- Adressed comments from Tomasz figa and rebased on Pankaj Dubey's v5 PMU patchset
changes since v3:
Addressed the following comments from Pankaj Dubey, Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz,
Tomasz Figa and Alim Akhtar:
- Moved EXYNOS5420_USE_STANDBY_WFI_ALL define to regs-pmu.h.
- Merged exynos5420_set_core_flag function into powerdown_conf.
- Removed XXTI_DURATION3 register setting.
- Updated the commit message and ordered the clock registers in clock
- Removed the code for SYS_DISP1_BLK_CFG handling.
- Modified SoC checks to A9 specific checks in PM code.
- Updated some comments in the code and added macros for register offsets.
- Fixed code which was changing pad retention code for older SoCs.
changes since v2:
- Addressed comments from Tomasz figa
- rebased on Pankaj's V3 patchset https://lkml.org/lkml/2014/5/2/612
- dropped patch "ARM: dts: Add node for GPIO keys on SMDK5420",
will be sent separately.
changes since v1:
- Addressed comments from Tomasz figa.
- restructured/consolidated as per Tomasz figa's PM consolidations for exynos
Tested on Kukjin Kim's tree, for-next branch +
3] with the CLK_IGNORE_UNUSED flag for aclk200_disp1 CLK
on Exynos5420 based chromebook (peach-pit board)
Below procedures were followed to test S2R:
1. make multi_v7_defconfig
2 enable MCPM for 5420
3. enable S3C RTC
5. echo +20 > /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/wakealarm && echo mem > /sys/power/state
1. make exynos_defconfig
4. echo +20 > /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/wakealarm && echo mem > /sys/power/state
Abhilash Kesavan (1):
ARM: exynos5: Add PMU support for 5420
Vikas Sajjan (1):
ARM: exynos5: Add Suspend-to-RAM support for 5420
arch/arm/mach-exynos/pmu.c | 287 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
arch/arm/mach-exynos/regs-pmu.h | 227 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
arch/arm/mach-exynos/suspend.c | 151 +++++++++++++++++++-
3 files changed, 663 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
More information about the linux-arm-kernel