[GIT PULL] ARM: mvebu: Last DT changes for v3.18

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Thu Oct 2 08:20:53 PDT 2014

On Thursday 02 October 2014 09:59:26 Jason Cooper wrote:

> I know this is way late, but the changes a fairly small, and have been
> in linux-next for at least 9 of Stephen's 'next-YYYYMMDD' tags.
> Hopefully the merge window opening a week late will make it possible for
> you guys to take this.
>
> This is an incremental pull request from tags/mvebu-dt-3.18 up to
> tags/mvebu-dt-3.18-2 on the mvebu/dt branch.

The one patch is a bug fix, so it's exempt from the deadline, the other
one is obviously harmless, so I'm pulling it into next/dt.

Regarding the DT change: Seriously? They made the same mistake
*AGAIN*? I hope that whoever at Marvell decided to change the
register location for a shipping product in a boot loader update
will lose their commit access.

	Arnd