[GIT PULL] ARM: STi: DT changes for v3.18

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Wed Oct 1 08:07:02 PDT 2014

On Tuesday 23 September 2014, Maxime Coquelin wrote:
> Highlights:
> -----------
>  - Add SDHCI support for STiH41x B2020 boards
>  - Add reset controllers to STiH407 SoC
>  - Add MiPHY & SATA support to STiH416
>  - Add Thermal supportto STiH416
>  - Add Clock support to STiH407 SoC
>
> Note that this pull request contains merge from Philipp Zabel's reset tree for STiH407 reset DT bindings includes.

Pulled into the next/late branch. If we end up sending a pull request for the
late stuff this time, that also gives Philipp time to go first with his
branches.

Unfortunately, your submission came a bit late, so no guarantee this is going
to make it into 3.18. If we see too many regressions with the earlier branches,
we'll defer it for 3.19.

	Arnd