[RFC] adp1653: Add device tree bindings for LED controller

Ivaylo Dimitrov ivo.g.dimitrov.75 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 10:45:48 PST 2014

Hi,

>> Can you capture raw bayer images correctly? I assume green
>> means YUV buffers that are all zero.
>>
>> Do you know more specifically which patch breaks it?
>
> CCing freemangordon (Ivaylo Dimitrov). He tried to debug it
> months ago but without success. Should know more info about this
> problem.
>
> I think that commit which broke it was not bisected...

According to my vague memories, the green captured image was a result
from the ISP IRQ never got triggered. I tried to find why, but never
succeeded.

Sakari, we discussed that on #maemo-ssu when I was playing with cameras,
and there is nothing new in that regard:
http://mg.pov.lt/maemo-ssu-irclog/%23maemo-ssu.2013-09-18.log.html#t2013-09-18T18:46:38