IRQ #0 broken on ARM

Robert Jarzmik robert.jarzmik at free.fr
Sat Nov 22 04:55:51 PST 2014

Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov <dbaryshkov at gmail.com> writes:

>>> Perhaps use NR_IRQS_LEGACY here.
>> Ah yes, good idea.
>
> What about using NUM_ISA_INTERRUPTS? This would be logical
> if viper & zeus were converted to call irq_domain_add_legacy_isa.
That would make include/mach/irqs.h depend on include/linux/irqdomain.h.

That's something that makes me fell uneasy, as this irqs.h could be very well
used in assembler files, and I must check it.

On the other hand, NR_IRQS_LEGACY is defined in include/asm/irq.h, and that one
looks a better candidate for inclusion in mach/irqs.h.

Cheers.

--
Robert