N900 modem support in 3.18-rc1

Ivaylo Dimitrov ivo.g.dimitrov.75 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 23:04:23 PST 2014

On 13.11.2014 18:24, Pavel Machek wrote:
> On Fri 2014-11-07 09:04:52, Ivaylo Dimitrov wrote:
>
> Sebastian is quiet, can we have the patch? :-).

Sure, why not :)

https://gitorious.org/linux-n900/freemangordons-linux-n900/commits/30e9a5c498a89cea4c29523f69e436bf0af3c631

commits 89ce13b, b81d80d, ec4d0dc, 91256e2 and 8022a6d - e29f558 (no
idea why gitorious shows those mixed with SGX stuff, on my local tree it
is contiguous patch series)

didn't test against the current upstream, but I see no reason why those
should not apply, build and run.

>> About the pulseaudio stuff - we're still in process of REing it, so
>> far there are 2 out of 3 closed Nokia modules ready
>> (https://gitorious.org/pulseaudio-nokia), but the last one, which is
>> the one used for voice calls is still not ready and will take it a
>> while :).
>
> Ok, is there a way I could help? Pretty much everything else works with
> opensource drivers...

There is, though I am not sure you'll like it much - fire up IDA and
join the party :P. Ping me on IRC for more details in case you're
interested.

Regards,
Ivo