[E1000-devel] ARM support for igb driver

Fujinaka, Todd todd.fujinaka at intel.com
Fri May 30 14:11:46 PDT 2014

It just took me one Google search and I found that VDM is being used for MCTP. Searching the datasheet for the i210 (that I'm sure I suggested you consult) discusses MCTP in section 10.7.

I can't see there is a way to turn off MCTP.

Todd Fujinaka
Software Application Engineer
Networking Division (ND)
Intel Corporation