[GIT PULL] at91: DT for 3.16 at91-dt3 #3

Alexandre Belloni alexandre.belloni at free-electrons.com
Fri May 23 14:55:44 PDT 2014

On 23/05/2014 at 23:27:51 +0200, Arnd Bergmann wrote :
> On Thursday 22 May 2014, Nicolas Ferre wrote:
> > Another AT91 DT pull-request for 3.16. This one is the conversion of two more
> > SoC to Common Clock Framework (aka CCF). I identified it as a "DT" pull-request
> > but it modifies slightly a couple of files in mach-at91 (use of a configuration
> > option).
>
> Four done, four more to go? Nice progress!

I'm on it ;) I actually have two more almost ready but I will submit the
remaining four for 3.17. I don't think this is urgent enough to rush it
and I'd like to test it enough before we start removing the old clock
implementation and board files.

--
Alexandre Belloni, Free Electrons
http://free-electrons.com