[RESEND/PATCH v4 0/9] Watchdog support for Armada 375/38x SoC

Ezequiel Garcia ezequiel.garcia at free-electrons.com
Wed May 21 15:47:32 PDT 2014

Hi Wim,

On 19 May 03:04 PM, Wim Van Sebroeck wrote:

> will be added in the coming days, but I have 2 other deadlines to catch first...

Sure, no problem. However, I must admit it worries me a bit not seeing this in
linux-next, given -rc6 is already out. If you think we won't make it, don't
hesitate to let me know and I'll try to find another route for the patches.

Thanks a lot,
--
Ezequiel García, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android Engineering