[PATCH V3 0/4] dts: Add usb2phy to Exynos 5250/5420
vikas.sajjan at samsung.com
Mon May 19 04:19:12 PDT 2014
Based on 'for-next' branch of Kgene's linux-samsung tree.
These patches are as per discussions on the driver side patches
which have already been acked. 
Changes from v2:
- Addressed kukjin's comments to update DT binding documentation for sysreg.
- removed the version for each patch. Made all patches version as same.
Changes from v1:
- Rebase on 'for-next' branch.
- Removed 'phy-names' property as per discuusion in the driver patches. 
V1 of this series was the next version for earlier patch-series:
[PATCH v7 0/2] dts: Add usb2phy to Exynos 5250 
Changes from v7 series:
- Added patches to enable usb 2.0 support on exynos5420;
which include dt nodes for usb2phy as well as ehci and ohci
Changes from v6:
- Splitted the patch into two:
adding syscon nodes to Exynos5250 and Exynos5420 in first;
and phy entry change in the second.
- Changed the name of phandle for usb2phy from 'usb2_phy_new'
to 'usb2_phy_gen' indicating generic phy.
- Using clock macros in dt entries.
Kamil Debski (1):
ARM: dts: Add usb2phy to Exynos 5250
Vivek Gautam (3):
ARM: dts: Add sysreg sytem controller node to exynos5250 and
ARM: dts: Add usb2phy support on exynos5420
ARM: dts: Add usb 2.0 support on exynos5420
.../devicetree/bindings/arm/samsung/sysreg.txt | 11 ++++-
arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250.dtsi | 27 ++++++++++++
arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5420.dtsi | 45 ++++++++++++++++++++
3 files changed, 81 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
More information about the linux-arm-kernel