[GIT PULL 1/4] Samsung clock Exynos5260 support for v3.16

Tomasz Figa tomasz.figa at gmail.com
Wed May 14 15:16:04 PDT 2014

On 15.05.2014 00:07, Mike Turquette wrote:
> Quoting Tomasz Figa (2014-05-14 13:20:14)
>> Hi Mike,
>>
>> On 14.05.2014 22:13, Mike Turquette wrote:
>>> Quoting Kukjin Kim (2014-05-14 12:59:22)

>>> The Samsung clk pull requests only touch two arch/arm Kconfig files and
>>> one dtsi file. That's not a lot of arch/arm churn. Is there a strong
>>> reason that this needs to go through the samsung/arm-soc trees?
>>> Otherwise it should continue to go through the clk tree.
>>
>> Obviously they are patches for Samsung clock drivers. ;)
>>
>> The issue here is that there is a number of patches already merged in
>> Samsung tree on which the patches discussed here depend.
>
> OK, I think I misread the original email. I thought you were asking for
> future pull requests to go through the samsung tree, but you only mean
> the ones in this thread. No problem there.
>
> Acked-by: Mike Turquette <mturquette at linaro.org>

Thanks.

As you probably noticed with my pull request for 3.15, we've been
getting quite a lot of burden due to dependencies between arch and clk
patches lastly, but this is inevitable when we are moving things out of
arch.

The good news is that after patches from this pull request series, we
will end up with just one, more or less active platform (s5pv210) that
needs to be converted (and work already in progress).

Best regards,
Tomasz