[GIT PULL] ARM: Updates for mmci driver for 3.16, take 1

Ulf Hansson ulf.hansson at linaro.org
Mon May 12 02:36:33 PDT 2014

On 24 April 2014 12:57, Ulf Hansson <ulf.hansson at linaro.org> wrote:
> On 14 April 2014 16:17, Ulf Hansson <ulf.hansson at linaro.org> wrote:
>> Hi Russell,
>>
>> I have collected some patches which all relates to changes to the mmci driver.
>>
>> The SOC specific patches has been acked by the SOC maintainer Linus
>> Walleij and the DT patches has been iterated a few times, due to
>> comments from Rob Herring.
>>
>> Unless you have some concern with any of the patches, please pull them
>> into your ARM tree.
>
> Ping. :-)
>
> Please, let me know if you prefer another setup than a pull request.

Hi Russell,

I understand you have been busy, no worries.

As a way forward and to get some testing in linux-next, I will pull in
these patches into my next branch in my mmc tree.
git://git.linaro.org/people/ulf.hansson/mmc.git.

I assume you will tell me if you have any concerns.

Kind regards
Ulf Hansson