Warning at ahci_enable_ahci() during resume

Marek Vasut marex at denx.de
Mon Mar 31 01:25:26 EDT 2014

On Friday, March 28, 2014 at 03:38:53 PM, Fabio Estevam wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running linux-next 20140328 on a mx6qsabresd board and I am
> getting the following warning at ahci_enable_ahci() during a
> suspend/resume cycle:
>
> /$ echo mem > /sys/power/state
> PM: Syncing filesystems ... done.
> Freezing user space processes ... (elapsed 0.001 seconds) done.
> Freezing remaining freezable tasks ... (elapsed 0.001 seconds) done.
> Suspending console(s) (use no_console_suspend to debug)
>
> , and then I press the GPIO key to wake-up the system:

Looks like the AHCI link doesn't come up again. Can you check if the clock are
enabled? Are the correct bits programmed into the MX6's AHCI registers? Also see
imx_sata_enable() function for the bits which are programmed into the GPR
registers too and check if they are there.

Best regards,
Marek Vasut