[ANNOUNCE] ARM kernel mini-summit @ ELC: Call for Topics, Invitation Request

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Sat Mar 22 14:07:15 EDT 2014

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 3:38 PM, Kevin Hilman <khilman at linaro.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We will be holding a one-day, ARM kernel mini-summit at ELC this year in
> San Jose[1].  The mini-summit will be Monday, April 28th, and ELC starts
> on Tuesday.
>
> The ARM summit brings together maintainers and developers in the ARM
> community face to face to discuss current work and to plan for what is
> coming next. To keep the group small and encourage open discussion the
> event is invite-only.
>
> To propose a discussion topic and/or request an invitation:
>
> 1) subscribe yourself to arm-summit-discuss at lists.infradead.org:
>
> 2) send your invite request and/or topic proposal to
>    arm-summit-discuss at lists.infradead.org with a subject prefix of
>    "[ARM ATTEND]".  Also, please Cc the main linux-arm-kernel list.
>
> All topics and invitation requests will be reviewed by the program
> committee and decisions will be made by the end of March, so please get
> your requests/topics in soon.

With about a week to go, there's been very little proposed topics or
other traffic on this.

At the current outlook, the logical choice would be to just arrange an
ad-hoc BoF at ELC instead. So, if you've been sitting on something you
want to discuss, please propose it so we can get discussion going.

-Olof