arm64: mainline with foundation model: hang in arm64_device_init

Kevin Hilman khilman at linaro.org
Wed Mar 19 20:22:19 EDT 2014

Hi Catalin,

Should I expect vanilla mainline (v3.14-rc7) to work with the current
aarch64 foundation model r0p0 (model build 0.8.5206)?  I'm also using
the master branch of your boot-wrapper-aarch64 configured to point at
the mainline tree.

I've gotten as far as adding initcall_debug to the cmdline and noticing
that arm64_device_init never returns, but have to call it a day so have
to wait til tomorrow to debug further.  In the mean time wanted to check
with you on whether it should work.

Thanks,

Kevin