Query on patch to be upstream ?

Catalin Marinas catalin.marinas at arm.com
Tue Mar 11 08:15:00 EDT 2014

On Wed, Mar 05, 2014 at 08:46:24PM +0000, Ritesh Harjani wrote:
> Your Patch (arm64: Implement coherent DMA API based on swiotlb) from
> your devel branch going upstream (without modifications) ?

That's the plan. But once we get the system topology or Santosh's dma I
coherent DT bindings plan to make it DT-driven on whether a device is
coherent or not. For now we need some solution as I get people asking
about cache management for DMA buffers (though none of them got back
with a Tested-by ;)).

--
Catalin