[GIT PULL] Reset controller fixes and updates

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Sun Mar 9 00:17:36 EST 2014

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 02:57:42PM +0100, Philipp Zabel wrote:
> Hi Olof, Arnd,
>
> since I didn't get any more feedback on the GPIO reset patch, and I
> don't want to risk postponing the following changes (again), I've left
> it out of this pull request. Please consider merging the following fixes
> and updates. The changes since commit
> 38dbfb59d1175ef458d006556061adeaa8751b72:

Hi Philipp,

Can I please ask that you send these to arm at kernel.org in the future? You can
still cc us if you want, but we prefer to get pull requests to the shared
alias.

I didn't see this branch pulled yet, but I also see 4 patches on it now, not
3. Maybe you have a refreshed pull request further down in my inbox though, if
so I'll get to it there. If not, please clarify if you still want all
4 patches to be merged or just the first 3.

-Olof