[GIT PULL] ARM: mvebu: SoC changes for v3.17

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Mon Jun 30 05:11:02 PDT 2014

Dear Jason Cooper,

On Mon, 30 Jun 2014 08:06:52 -0400, Jason Cooper wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 11:29:55AM +0100, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 12:22:16PM +0200, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> > > Now that Russell is pushing PATCH 1/3 in the 3.16-rc cycle, can you
> > > push PATCH 2/3 and PATCH 3/3 pointed above into the 3.16-rc cycle as
> > > well?
> >
> > It's in -rc3.
>
> Do you want me to do a topic branch on top of -rc3 for these or can I
> just throw them on mvebu/fixes?  iow, is there a dep?

There's no build dependency with the patch pushed by Russell. The patch
that went through Russell merely adds the support for a new DT property
in the PL310 DT binding, and the two patches that should go through
your tree use this new DT property. So there is really no build
dependency between the two things.

Thanks!

Thomas
--