[GIT PULL] ARM: mvebu: DT changes for v3.17

Russell King - ARM Linux linux at arm.linux.org.uk
Fri Jun 27 06:04:30 PDT 2014

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 09:01:29AM -0400, Jason Cooper wrote:
> Sebastian Hesselbarth (2):
>       dt-binding: add vendor prefix for SolidRun
>       ARM: dts: mvebu: split SolidRun CuBox into variants

Are we sure about this?  I mean, in order to find out whether mine is an
engineering sample or not, I had to ask Rabeeh, and Rabeeh had to ask
various questions about the exterior construction in order to identify
which mine was.

--
FTTC broadband for 0.8mile line: now at 9.7Mbps down 460kbps up... slowly
improving, and getting towards what was expected from it.