[PATCH v5 0/3] Adds PMU and S2R support for exynos5420
vikas.sajjan at samsung.com
Thu Jun 26 04:12:12 PDT 2014
1] Kukjin Kim's tree, for-next branch
2] Pankaj Dubey's v5 PMU patchset
changes since v4:
- Adressed comments from Tomasz figa and rebased on Pankaj Dubey's v5 PMU patchset
changes since v3:
Addressed the following comments from Pankaj Dubey, Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz,
Tomasz Figa and Alim Akhtar:
- Moved EXYNOS5420_USE_STANDBY_WFI_ALL define to regs-pmu.h.
- Merged exynos5420_set_core_flag function into powerdown_conf.
- Removed XXTI_DURATION3 register setting.
- Updated the commit message and ordered the clock registers in clock
- Removed the code for SYS_DISP1_BLK_CFG handling.
- Modified SoC checks to A9 specific checks in PM code.
- Updated some comments in the code and added macros for register offsets.
- Fixed code which was changing pad retention code for older SoCs.
changes since v2:
- Addressed comments from Tomasz figa
- rebased on Pankaj's V3 patchset https://lkml.org/lkml/2014/5/2/612
- dropped patch "ARM: dts: Add node for GPIO keys on SMDK5420",
will be sent separately.
changes since v1:
- Addressed comments from Tomasz figa.
- restructured/consolidated as per Tomasz figa's PM consolidations for exynos
Tested on Kukjin Kim's tree, for-next branch +
on Exynos5420 based chromebook (peach-pit board).
NOTE: After system resume we are enabling boot cluster CCI in exynos_cpu_resume
Below procedures were followed to test S2R:
1. make multi_v7_defconfig
2 enable MCPM for 5420
3. enable S3C RTC
4. pass "no_console_suspend" in bootargs
5. echo +20 > /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/wakealarm && echo mem > /sys/power/state
1. make exynos_defconfig
2 enable MCPM for 5420
3 enable CONFIG_PL330_DMA
4. enable CONFIG_PM_RUNTIME
5. pass "no_console_suspend" in bootargs
6. echo +20 > /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/wakealarm && echo mem > /sys/power/state
Abhilash Kesavan (2):
arm: exynos5: Add PMU support for 5420
arm: exynos5: Add Suspend-to-RAM support for 5420
Vikas Sajjan (1):
clk: samsung: exynos5420: Setup clocks before system suspend
arch/arm/mach-exynos/pm.c | 150 ++++++++++++++++--
arch/arm/mach-exynos/pmu.c | 290 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
arch/arm/mach-exynos/regs-pmu.h | 229 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
drivers/clk/samsung/clk-exynos5420.c | 29 ++++
4 files changed, 682 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)
More information about the linux-arm-kernel