Problems booting exynos5420 with >1 CPU

Abhilash Kesavan kesavan.abhilash at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 20:25:36 PDT 2014

Hi Nicolas,

The first man of the incoming cluster enables its snoops via the
power_up_setup function. During secondary boot-up, this does not occur
for the boot cluster. Hence, I enable the snoops for the boot cluster
as a one-time setup from the u-boot prompt. After secondary boot-up
there is no modification that I do. Where should this be ideally done
?

Regards,
Abhilash