[Pull Request] Various ARM platform code fixes

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Mon Jun 2 09:42:48 PDT 2014

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 2:23 AM, Sachin Kamat <sachin.kamat at linaro.org> wrote:
> Hi Arnd,
>
> As suggested by you I am sending a pull request for the below 8 patches.
> These are based on for-next branch of arm-soc tree [1].
>
> [1] git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm/arm-soc.git

Please, don't send random pull requests to us. Some of these patches
are for platforms that have quite active maintainers and you're
messing up everyone's workflow by randomly sending them to us.

I have no idea what you talked to Arnd about, and you give no
reference to it in your pull request.

Besides, the merge window is open, we're not taking anything new until
after -rc1.

-Olof