[PATCH v5 0/3] arm64: Add seccomp support
takahiro.akashi at linaro.org
Tue Jul 22 02:14:56 PDT 2014
(Please apply this patch after my audit patch in order to avoid some
conflict on arm64/Kconfig.)
This patch enables secure computing (system call filtering) on arm64.
System calls can be allowed or denied by loaded bpf-style rules.
Architecture specific part is to run secure_computing() on syscall entry
and check the result. See [3/3]
* "arm64: Add audit support" patch
This code is tested on ARMv8 fast model using
* libseccomp v2.1.1 with modifications for arm64 and verified by its "live"
tests, 20, 21 and 24.
* modified version of Kees' seccomp test for 'changing/skipping a syscall'
Changes v4 -> v5:
* rebased to v3.16-rc
* add patch [1/3] to allow ptrace to change a system call
(please note that this patch should be applied even without seccomp.)
Changes v3 -> v4:
* removed the following patch and moved it to "arm64: prerequisites for
audit and ftrace" patchset since it is required for audit and ftrace in
case of !COMPAT, too.
"arm64: is_compat_task is defined both in asm/compat.h and linux/compat.h"
Changes v2 -> v3:
* removed unnecessary 'type cast' operations [2/3]
* check for a return value (-1) of secure_computing() explicitly [2/3]
* aligned with the patch, "arm64: split syscall_trace() into separate
functions for enter/exit" [2/3]
* changed default of CONFIG_SECCOMP to n [2/3]
Changes v1 -> v2:
* added generic seccomp.h for arm64 to utilize it [1,2/3]
* changed syscall_trace() to return more meaningful value (-EPERM)
on seccomp failure case [2/3]
* aligned with the change in "arm64: make a single hook to syscall_trace()
for all syscall features" v2 [2/3]
* removed is_compat_task() definition from compat.h [3/3]
AKASHI Takahiro (3):
arm64: ptrace: reload a syscall number after ptrace operations
asm-generic: Add generic seccomp.h for secure computing mode 1
arm64: Add seccomp support
arch/arm64/Kconfig | 14 ++++++++++++++
arch/arm64/include/asm/seccomp.h | 25 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
arch/arm64/include/asm/unistd.h | 3 +++
arch/arm64/kernel/entry.S | 2 ++
arch/arm64/kernel/ptrace.c | 18 ++++++++++++++++++
include/asm-generic/seccomp.h | 28 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
6 files changed, 90 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 arch/arm64/include/asm/seccomp.h
create mode 100644 include/asm-generic/seccomp.h
More information about the linux-arm-kernel