Issue found in Armada 370: "No buffer space available" error during continuous ping

Maggie Mae Roxas maggie.mae.roxas at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 18:57:11 PDT 2014

Hi Willy, Thomas,
Good day.

> I'll try this one, specifcally this combination:
> - use 3.13.9 mvneta.c
> - apply cd71e246c16b30e3f396a85943d5f596202737ba
> - revert 4f3a4f701b59a3e4b5c8503ac3d905c0a326f922

This is to confirm that "No buffer space available" issue is resolved
after I applied above combinations in in v3.13.9.
Thanks a lot for the help!

BTW, sorry for the late update - all our connections, electricity and
stuff are unstable for the past week due to typhoon and we only got
everything working just today.

Thank you again for attending to our reports.

Regards,
Maggie Roxas