[RFC 1/4] ARM: tegra: Move SoC drivers to drivers/soc/tegra

Catalin Marinas catalin.marinas at arm.com
Thu Jul 17 02:31:50 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 08:31:00PM +0100, Olof Johansson wrote:
> [ Gee, I had completely missed this thread because nobody bothered to
> cc me. Seems to be standard procedure on 64-bit these days. :( ]

Just to clarify this point, as per prior agreement I'm expecting the
arm-soc guys to help reviewing/merging arm64-soc as well, even though
there are no arch/arm64/{mach,plat}-* directories. That means that
arm-soc folks should also be cc'ed on such patches.

However, the "ARM SUB-ARCHITECTURES" MAINTAINERS entry does not mention
arm at kernel.org (neither Olof nor Arnd). Was this not meant as an arm-soc
email alias?

--
Catalin