a case for a common efuse API?

Uwe Kleine-König u.kleine-koenig at pengutronix.de
Wed Jul 9 00:24:20 PDT 2014

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 08, 2014 at 01:00:23PM -0700, Stephen Boyd wrote:
> On MSM chips we have some efuses (called qfprom) where we store things
> like calibration data, speed bins, etc.
I don't have something constructive to say here, just want to point out
that on efm32 there is something similar. It's called "Device
Information (DI) Page" and contains "calibration values, a
unique identification number and other useful data".

Currently it is unused in mainline, but in my tree I access it directly
to determine cpu type (part number, part family number and Production
ID), flash and ram size, and the calibration settings for the ADC.

Best regards
Uwe