ASoC: samsung: MACH_SMDK6450

Mark Brown broonie at kernel.org
Thu Jul 3 04:14:42 PDT 2014

On Thu, Jul 03, 2014 at 07:37:07AM +0900, Kukjin Kim wrote:
> On 07/02/14 18:23, Mark Brown wrote:

> >This also wasn't sent to me for review, please always send patches to
> >maintainers.

> Mark, I always send patches to regarding maintainers and in this case the
> patch missed the change. I'm resending new patch and if any problems, please
> let me know. Just note, I just wanted to check whether there is no problem
> with other maintainers' tree early in -next tree.

It looks like you've sent it to broonie at linaro.org not broonie at kernel.org
which is listed in MAINTAINERS and what I use for e-mail - upstream mail
that goes to my work address often just gets dropped on the floor (and
generally ends up at the bottom of my queue to look at) since it ends up
in a completely different place to my personal mail.