Oops: 17 SMP ARM (v3.16-rc2)

Fredrik Noring fredrik.noring at autoliv.com
Tue Jul 1 23:02:40 PDT 2014

Hi Russell,

We are still interested in trying out your patches to improve network
performance. We can do some testing this week and in August.

Best regards,
Fredrik

Consider the environment before printing this message.

To read Autoliv's Information and Confidentiality Notice, follow this link:
http://www.autoliv.com/disclaimer.html