How to support SDIO wifi/bt in DT

Russell King - ARM Linux linux at arm.linux.org.uk
Thu Jan 16 14:58:20 EST 2014

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 09:15:17AM -0800, Olof Johansson wrote:
> We've dealt with it with local code in our tree for Chrome OS, and I
> suspect everyone else has too. It's definitely time to solve
> generically.

As there's no code for any Cubox-i or Hummingboard (they're both purely
DT), what this means is that the answer to Wifi/BT support in mainline is
that this is "impossible at the moment"...

I guess this is becoming a higher priority issue which really needs to be
solved somehow. :)

--
FTTC broadband for 0.8mile line: 5.8Mbps down 500kbps up.  Estimation
in database were 13.1 to 19Mbit for a good line, about 7.5+ for a bad.