[GIT PULL] ARM: SoC fixes for 3.13

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Fri Jan 10 03:56:46 EST 2014

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 4:52 PM, Olof Johansson <olof at lixom.net> wrote:

> ARM: SoC fixes for 3.13-rc
>
> Hopefully the last set of arm-soc fixes for 3.13, or at least only a
> few stray patches after this.
>
> There are a few fixes for Renesas platforms to fixup DMA masks (this
> started causing errors once the DMA API added checks for valid masks in
> 3.13). Two more dealing with resources for MMC and PWM setup.
>
> There's also a few TI/OMAP/DRA fixes for smaller stuff and a fix for
> compilation failures on a PXA platform.

Hmm. Most of that was all in your _previous_ pull request. When I pull
this time, I just get the few fixes for  Renesas DMA masks.

I pulled that and edited up the resulting merge message, but you
should double-check that I now have what you expected. Because your
pull request seems a bit confused about what's been going on..

           Linus