[PATCHv2 0/3] ARM:sunxi:ps2 Added support for A10/A20 ps2 controller.
vishnupatekar0510 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 15:15:16 PST 2014
Here is v2 of SUNXI PS2 controller support patch-set as with v1.
Changes in v2:
1. added default n depends on ARCH_SUNXI || COMPILE_TEST in Kconfig.
2. handled errors and free resources on errors.
3. used BIT(x), DIV_ROUND_UP macros.
4. corrected style errors.
5. added support for A10 also, A10 and A2 have same properties of PS2 controller.
6. by default commented ps20 and ps21 nodes,as ps20 pins conflict with HDMI
connector on Lime2 Board.
7. added compatible as allwinner,sun4i-a10-ps2.
8. corrected the possible race condition.
Patch 0 Summary: Allwinner A10/A20 PS2 controller. These modifications are
for PS2 host controller. IBM compliant IBM PS2 and AT-compatible
keyboard and mouse can be connected.
Patch 1 device tree bindings.
Patch 2 adds support for sun7i ps2 driver.
Patch 3 device tree support for PS2 controller.
1) Added A10/A20 ps2 nodes to the dtsi
2) Added A10/A20 ps2 pinmux to the dtsi
3) Added ps2 nodes to the lime2 dts file
sunxi:dts-bindings:input:ps2 bindings for A10/A20 ps2.
sunxi:drivers:input:ps2 Added sunxi A10/A20 ps2 driver
ARM:dts:sunxi:ps2 dt nodes for A10/A20 PS2 controller.
.../bindings/input/allwinner,sunxi-ps2.txt | 23 ++
arch/arm/boot/dts/sun4i-a10.dtsi | 27 ++
arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20-olinuxino-lime2.dts | 13 +
arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20.dtsi | 29 ++
drivers/input/serio/Kconfig | 10 +
drivers/input/serio/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/input/serio/sunxi-ps2.c | 364 ++++++++++++++++++++
7 files changed, 467 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/input/allwinner,sunxi-ps2.txt
create mode 100644 drivers/input/serio/sunxi-ps2.c
More information about the linux-arm-kernel