[PATCH v7 0/2] Adds PMU and S2R support for exynos5420
vikas.sajjan at samsung.com
Thu Aug 21 05:59:40 PDT 2014
1] Kukjin Kim's tree, master branch
2] Pankaj Dubey's v7 PMU patchset
3] My pm.c refactoring patchset
changes since v6:
- rebased on 3.17.rc1.
changes since v5:
- Refactored pm.c to use DT based lookup as suggested by Tomasz Figa.
changes since v4:
- Adressed comments from Tomasz figa and rebased on Pankaj Dubey's v5 PMU patchset
changes since v3:
Addressed the following comments from Pankaj Dubey, Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz,
Tomasz Figa and Alim Akhtar:
- Moved EXYNOS5420_USE_STANDBY_WFI_ALL define to regs-pmu.h.
- Merged exynos5420_set_core_flag function into powerdown_conf.
- Removed XXTI_DURATION3 register setting.
- Updated the commit message and ordered the clock registers in clock
- Removed the code for SYS_DISP1_BLK_CFG handling.
- Modified SoC checks to A9 specific checks in PM code.
- Updated some comments in the code and added macros for register offsets.
- Fixed code which was changing pad retention code for older SoCs.
changes since v2:
- Addressed comments from Tomasz figa
- rebased on Pankaj's V3 patchset https://lkml.org/lkml/2014/5/2/612
- dropped patch "ARM: dts: Add node for GPIO keys on SMDK5420",
will be sent separately.
changes since v1:
- Addressed comments from Tomasz figa.
- restructured/consolidated as per Tomasz figa's PM consolidations for exynos
Tested on Kukjin Kim's tree, master branch + http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-samsung-soc/msg33750.html
on Exynos5420 based chromebook (peach-pit board)
PS : Not tested on exynos4 based boards.
Tested-by for exynos4 would be appreciated.
Below procedures were followed to test S2R:
1. make multi_v7_defconfig
2 enable MCPM for 5420
3. enable S3C RTC
4. pass "no_console_suspend" in bootargs
5. echo +20 > /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/wakealarm && echo mem > /sys/power/state
1. make exynos_defconfig
2 disable BL_SWITCHER
3. pass "no_console_suspend" in bootargs
4. echo +20 > /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/wakealarm && echo mem > /sys/power/state
Abhilash Kesavan (2):
ARM: exynos5: Add PMU support for 5420
ARM: exynos5: Add Suspend-to-RAM support for 5420
arch/arm/mach-exynos/pm.c | 149 +++++++++++++++++++-
arch/arm/mach-exynos/pmu.c | 288 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
arch/arm/mach-exynos/regs-pmu.h | 229 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
3 files changed, 665 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
More information about the linux-arm-kernel