[RESEND PATCH v4 0/2] Refactor the pm code to use DT based lookup
vikas.sajjan at samsung.com
Mon Aug 18 23:52:45 PDT 2014
Refactoring the pm.c to avoid using "soc_is_exynos" checks,
instead use the DT based lookup.
While at it, move exynos5250 specific disabling of JPEG USE_RETENTION to pmu.c
changes since v3:
- Addressed comments from Tomasz Figa.
changes since v2:
- Addressed Tomasz Figa's comments to unify the functions for exynos4
- Added new patch to move exynos5250 specific disabling of
JPEG USE_RETENTION to pmu.c
- Addressed comment from Thomas Abraham.
changes since v1:
- Address Kukjin Kim comments to respin this patch separately from
- removed panic, returned if no PMU node found and added check in exynos_wkup_irq.
Rebased on Kukjin Kim's tree, for-next branch
Tested on 5250 based Chromebook.
Vikas Sajjan (2):
ARM: EXYNOS: Move Disabling of JPEG USE_RETENTION for exynos5250 to
ARM: EXYNOS: Refactor the pm code to use DT based lookup
arch/arm/mach-exynos/pm.c | 172 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
arch/arm/mach-exynos/pmu.c | 1 +
arch/arm/mach-exynos/regs-pmu.h | 1 +
3 files changed, 127 insertions(+), 47 deletions(-)
More information about the linux-arm-kernel