Oops: 17 SMP ARM (v3.16-rc2)

Mattis Lorentzon Mattis.Lorentzon at autoliv.com
Mon Aug 11 06:32:57 PDT 2014

Russell and Fabio,

> I'd be interested to hear whether removing the
>
> 	interrupts-extended = ...
>
> property from your board's DT file, thereby causing you to revert back to the
> default I list above, also fixes the instability you are seeing.

We have tried to remove the board specific interrupts-extended field and the
MX6QDL_PAD_GPIO_6__ENET_IRQ entry. Sadly this did not seem to improve
the stalls. Our interrupts look like this now:

150:      15519          0          0          0       GIC 150  2188000.ethernet
151:          0          0          0          0       GIC 151  2188000.ethernet

Our device tree might still be slightly incorrect. We have noticed that our
RGMII_INT is connected to GPIO 19 (P5) which might be nonstandard (we are
a bit surprised that this works at all). We are not quite sure how to configure
this properly.

Best regards,
Mattis Lorentzon
Consider the environment before printing this message.

To read Autoliv's Information and Confidentiality Notice, follow this link:
http://www.autoliv.com/disclaimer.html